Technology Safe Tips
- Keep personal details to yourself including your name, address, age and passwords. Give false information if asked.
- Don't use your real name as a username.
- Don't trust strangers (even if you have been talking to them online).
- Block or report people if they are offensive or inappropriate.
- Only accept friend requests if you know who they are or have permission from your parents.
- If you are worried about something alert an adult you trust.
- Be mindful of scammers and fake news.
- You could use two-step verification to keep passwords safe.
- Don't sleep with technology on in your bedroom.
Zircon words of wisdom:
"I feel good as it's a nice place to be."
"I'm happy and safe."