How do I complain about the support my child receives while at school?

If you feel that your child is not getting the right amount of support, you will need to see the school's complaint policy.
The only slight change being if you do not feel that your problem has been sorted after speaking to your child's class teacher, please speak to Mrs Bell-Berry as the SENDCO.