What should I do if I think my child has Special Educational Needs?

 (July 2019)

If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially. There are a number of things that your child’s class teacher will be able to do to support your child within class such as providing differentiated work. The teacher will work with you and your child to ensure appropriate support is provided.

If you feel your child may need further support you can arrange to meet with the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO).

Mrs Wallace (SENCO) can be contacted by ringing the school office (01353 778351). You can also look out in the school newsletter for SEND surgery dates which are days which Mrs Wallace makes herself available for drop-in queries.