What specialist services or expertise are available at or accessed by the school?


Outside professionals who may work within school are: the Speech and Language therapist, Specialist Teachers, the Educational Psychologist or the School Nurse. Other professionals who may become involved with a child outside of school are the Community Paediatrician, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Doctors from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMH).

The school has excellent support staff who have experience of working with pupils with difficulties such as ASD, ASHD and learning difficulties.