Here are some resources and links to support mental health and wellbeing…
- https://www.nspcc.org.uk - Pages devoted to supporting children and young people during lockdown, as well as tips and advice on working from home.
- https://www.annafreud.org/what-we-do/anna-freud-learning-network/coronavirus/ - Anna Freud (National Centre for Children and Families), supporting young people’s mental health during periods of disruption.
- https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/ - NHS Every Mind Matters -providing expert advice and practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/moodzone-mental-wellbeing-audio-guides/ - a set of free self-help audio guides on different topics such as anxiety, low mood, sleep and unhelpful thinking. There are also links to other sources of support.
- https://www.keep-your-head.com/cyp - provides a wealth of information on looking after your mental health.
- www.samaritans.org - 24/7 confidential listening service
- https://www.womensaid.org.uk/ - advice and support for women and children experiencing domestic abuse.
- https://mensadviceline.org.uk – advice and support for men experiencing domestic abuse.